Good nutrition supports the body’s natural defences and resistance. However, no claim can be made about the efficacy of any health and wellness advice.
The Health and Wellness Practitioner
- Health and wellness advice will be tailored to support medically diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns agreed and identified by the two parties.
- Health and wellness practitioners are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions.
- Health and wellness advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment.
- You are responsible for contacting your GP or medical specialist about any health concerns you may have.
- Please advise your GP of the health and wellness protocol you will be following. Please do also advise any other complementary medicine practitioners you are consulting.
- It is important that you tell your health and wellness practitioner about any medical diagnosis you have received, any prescription medication, herbal medicine or food supplements or over the counter medication you are taking as it may affect the health and wellness practitioner’s
- If you are unclear about any part of your plan then you should contact your practitioner immediately for clarification.
- Your health and wellness programme/supplement plan will have a time frame and you should not continue with recommendations outside of this unless agreed by your health and wellness practitioner. This is to avoid any adverse reactions.
- Please report any concerns about your programme to your health and wellness practitioner for discussion at your next consultation
We/I understand the above and agree that our professional relationship will be based on the above content of this document.